After using the famous gaming platform, Game Maker 8 Pro, to create my games for about 4 years, I decided to find a new developing platform.  After looking on sites to publish and share my GM Games to, I stumbled upon a very popular site, Kongregate.  I reviewed it and noticed that you could get money for posting games on the site!  I quickly decided to post my video game (which will be posted on the site soon) that I made from Game Maker onto the site.  Unfortunately, the site only supports .swf and Unity3D files.

And so, the development team has found a new developing program that we will create our games from...

Stencyl!

This developing engine is EXTREMELY easy, yet allows the programmer to focus more on testing and designing the game, rather than sit and code all day.  Thus, the team will be using this platform to create games, and a new game will be announced soon!  *wink* *wink*

In addition, the team has created a Twitter page!  Check it out by clicking the twitter button on the top left or right!  Well, see you later!